Last week’s blog post talked about why hard work remains to be essential in our fast-paced modern world but truth be told, hard work is not enough.
Here are a few things to think about:
- Working 8 hours per day not including the 1 to 2 hours preparation and travel time necessary to get to work
- Working on a construction site (dangers included)
- The pops and moms who work two jobs to make a living
Hard work? Yes. Is it enough? Obviously not!
So why is hard work not enough?
Because hard work alone will not give you a better life. The secret is to work hard on the right system. Here’s a simple formula:
HARD WORK + RIGHT SYSTEM = SUCCESS
What’s the right system?
To answer that, let’s look at the world’s most successful people and find something in common. Do they work 8 to 16 hours per day or do they run multiple businesses?
If you say business then you’re in good shape because you can see the light. You have to work hard on a system that brings you towards financial and time freedom. Anything other than that is not worth it.
Where should you start?
Network marketing is a good start. Before you say “boo” on what I just said, let me clarify a few things. Network marketing is not your business but it gives you the training you need to start your own business by:
- Training you to talk to people
- Training you to build your network
- Training you to train people
- Training you to sell
- Training you to help
That said you need to find a network marketing company that provides good training and doesn’t just rely on hyping up things.
I don’t advise staying in network marketing forever though (or jumping from one company to another as many network marketers do). Instead of just copying your upline, copy the company’s owner instead. Get my point? Build the business, design the system and let others follow the system you made.
Once more, let’s end this blog post with a few questions which I hope you’d find the time to answer in the comments section below:
- Do you have your own business?
- Do you have the skills necessary to run your own business?
- Do you agree that hard work is not enough? If not, please be kind enough to tell us why