If you don’t do it right!
Sorry for the partially misleading title but I had to get your attention so I can get my message across. My message to you is very important especially if you are into network marketing / multi-level marketing or are planning to get into one.
I am doing network marketing on a part-time basis (Saturdays and Sundays) and I’ve grown my downline to over a thousand people in just one year’s time. I’m earning monthly residual income and am enjoying a lot of benefits only a member can enjoy.
But it wasn’t always like that. I started out with wrong foot and it went bad.
Network marketing is a very powerful form of business. It levels the playing field – allowing the less experienced to overtake the ones “gurus”. The problem however begins with the concept that Network Marketing is EASY. It’s not. Network marketing is SIMPLE but NOT EASY. That’s where a whole lot begin to get discouraged. They think that it’s easy and that they’re gonna make a lot of money in no time but then months pass by and they barely earn half of what they hope for.
Because they didn’t do it right.
So if you want to succeed in network marketing, then here are my tips for you.
- Allot time for training. This is crucial. Many network marketing companies offer good training. Before you grab a network marketing opportunity, make sure that they offer REAL training and not just motivational hype talks.
- Read network marketing books. You can’t get enough knowledge from trainings so spend time reading books on network marketing. Here’s a good book to read.
- Learn to present the business on your own. The network marketer who knows how to present his business to his prospects is most likely to succeed.
- Be professional. Don’t chase every people trying to make a sale. You’re not a salesman. Rather you’re a businessman so act like one. Professionalism will separate you from the other network marketers and make you shine.
- Consider it as a business, not as a sideline. Network marketing is a real business. Success will not come if you treat it as your sideline.
- Ask your upline for help but NEVER rely on them. Not all uplines help their downlines but ask them for help anyways. However, never rely on them. It’s your business not theirs.
- Train your downline. Network marketing relies heavily on duplication. It’s the kind of business that will never work as a one-man-show. Furthermore, train your downline to train their downline.
- Don’t fear rejection. Many will reject you when you offer your opportunity. For some reason, network marketing does not sound “good” to a whole lot of people.
- Use the products. It’s the mother company’s lifeblood. Loyalty has its benefits.
- Never stop learning. This list stops here but the real list goes on and on. Never stop learning, add to your knowledge and share them with your team.
If you think you can’t do the things I’ve listed then Network Marketing is not for you. If you think you’re in for it, then go ahead and give it a shot.
If you’re looking for a network marketing company then call me right now at +63 (928) 7840878 or +63 (915) 1110680.