Is a good comment worth $25?
Well, I think it is! Quick Money for you at the End of this Post so read on!
I’ve said this a lot of times before I’ll say it again – I’ve been blogging for years. But it was not until recently that I’ve decided on the actual direction that I wanted to take in terms of blogging. Here’s a general overview.
- 6 blog posts per week (Monday to Saturday). I’ve failed again and again on this until I discovered the secret to managing my blogging time.
- Stop caring about AdSense and focus on the user experience. I will still keep AdSense ads but no longer in the main column of my blog.
- Help the small business person to improve with whatever knowledge I’ve acquired through experience.
- Use my programming skills to help people by providing them useful scripts.
- Make more friends instead of followers.
Shouldn’t be that hard, right? Well, if you’ve got a clear direction, everything just gets easier.
Now, based on what I just listed above, what do you want me to blog about? What kind of things would you like to see on this blog? I’d love to know what you have in mind so I’m asking you to tell me through this blog post’s comment section.
As an added bonus, I’ll send 25 US Dollars via PayPal on February 2, 2011 to each of what I think are the best 3 commenters for this post, cool?
Important: Comments on this post will be closed after February 2 so comment now!